BrightFarms | Giveaway Terms & Conditions
A: OFFICIAL RULES Enter for a chance to 1 (one) BrightFarms reusable salad bowl, 2 (two) 6.7 oz containers of BrightFarms Crunch Kit Salads, 1 (one) 4oz container of BrightFarms Sunny Crunch, and 10 (ten) BrightFarms free product coupons. (the “Sweepstakes”). By participating in the Sweepstakes you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor of the Sweepstakes, BrightFarms, Inc. and Madeline Tague (“Sponsor(s)”), which are binding and final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents of the United States with a permanent residence in one of the following states: Alabama, Connecticut, Washington DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, and West Virginia. Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- TO ENTER. Entries must be submitted between 09:30:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Thursday, December 1, 2022 and 08:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, December 8, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Entrants must have an Instagram account. To get an Instagram account, go to Instagram.com and create an account. Creating an account is free. To enter: a. Create an Instagram post on your own account showing your salad recipe with local ingredients. b. Tag @brightfarms and @mad_about_food. The combination of a) and b) will be your “Entry” into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Entry Period. Entrants using multiple accounts may be disqualified. Duplicate Entries and Entries generated by script, macro, other automated means, or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Each entrant is solely responsible for any and all uses of his/her registered account.
- DRAWING. One potential winner (a “Potential Winner”) will be selected from all eligible Entries in a random drawing to be held on or about Thursday, December 8, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Each Potential Winner will be notified by an Instagram direct message from @mad_about_food and upon Sponsor’s receipt of the Potential Winner’s email address and mailing address, Potential Winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be required to: (A) verify his/her/their eligibility by completing, signing, having notarized, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release; (B) where requested and lawful, signing a Publicity Release (granting the use of the winner’s name, city/state, likeness, or photograph by Sponsor for advertising/publicity purposes, without further compensation); (C) completing a U.S. tax form W-9 (when requested by Sponsor); and/or (D) supply a copy of their Driver’s License or government-issued I.D within two (2) days of date of issuance, or such earlier date specified by Sponsor. If such documents are not returned to Sponsor within the specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or Potential Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate Potential Winner may be selected. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Winner”) until Sponsor receives Winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility and notifies him/her that he/she is a Winner.
- PRIZES. Winner will receive 1 (one) BrightFarms reusable salad bowl, 2 (two) 6.7 oz containers of BrightFarms Crunch Kit Salads, 1 (one) 4oz container of BrightFarms Sunny Crunch, and 10 (ten) BrightFarms free product coupons. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $100. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, and is subject to availability, blackout dates, and expiration dates. Details of the Prize may change, based on availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or portions thereof if Prize cannot be awarded as described. Sponsor will determine all elements of Prize in its sole discretion. Sponsor disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality, or nature of any third party product or service related to the Prize. Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and use of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for what happens to the Prize after they are delivered. Winner must comply with any third party terms and conditions applicable to the redemption and use of the Prize. Winner may not substitute, assign, or transfer the Prize or redeem the Prize for cash. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the Prize. Winner forfeits any unused portions of the Prize. The awarding of any Prize is contingent on full compliance with these Official Rules. If a Winner is found to have violated the Official Rules or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, that Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- RELEASE. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries or email for whatever cause or other errors whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of any website associated with the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any website associated with the Sweepstakes, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, if any portion of the Sweepstakes is, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, and, if terminated, Sponsor may select the Potential Winner in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for such drawing prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. By participating, Entrants agree that Sponsor, suppliers of the Prize, Instagram, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same account, the authorized subscriber of the account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by the internet service provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, or who is assigned the social media account by the social media platform, as applicable. Any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred not to exceed $500, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees and under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in New York and where the relevant contacts are with such state. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the prizes awarded, or the determination of the Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.