At BrightFarms, we’re on a mission to provide more people with access to fresher, tastier and more responsibly grown local produce. Why? Because we believe Fresh for All is doing right for the health of people and the planet.
By working at BrightFarms, you’ll have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing food company that is changing the way Americans eat. We’re looking for creative thinkers, problem-solvers, and go-getters who are passionate about food, sustainability, agriculture, and technology.
Types of Roles
- Greenhouse Team – Employees at our greenhouses will have the unique opportunity to be trained on cutting-edge greenhouse technology. As more U.S. agricultural production moves into greenhouses, these jobs will provide associates with a valuable skill set to compete for jobs in the food sector. As we open more greenhouses in new markets around the U.S., we want our associates to grow with us!
- Farm Support Team (HQ) – The backbone of our operation, our Farm Support team provides all of the essential resources that keep our greenhouses running smoothly. Roles include: finance, operations, marketing, sales, and more!
At BrightFarms, we believe people are our most important asset, and we always put our people first. Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision – Gold rates plans!
- 401k Match up to 4%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Maternity/Paternity, and holidays
- Free short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
Want to join our team? Apply here!